This book is based on a business-writing course that I teach online for University of Toronto continuing education students and for corporate clients and private student.
This book, Harness the Email Writing Process, is for you if you are looking to do any of the following:
- become a more effective email writer
- become a more efficient email writer
- make your points in a clear, concise, focused manner
- get your readers to take clearly defined actions
- get readers to take action by a specific date
- achieve your purpose when you write email messages
This book is all about communicating more effectively-conveying your purpose so your readers understand why you are writing and what action you need them to take.
When it comes to email writing, this book will get you grounded and focused-especially if you often feel like you're spinning your wheels-by having you think before you write. You will think about your audience, your purpose and your desired outcome before you write. Then the book will help you effectively and efficiently write well-structured, focused email messages in a clear, concise manner.
Effectiveness and efficiency. When it comes to communicating, who could ask for anything more.
|Publisher:||Paul Lima Presents|
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.22(d)|
About the Author
He delivers the following services and products:
- Freelance Writing: business writing, case studies, media releases, copywriting (ads, brochures, sales letters, web content, SEO copywriting), blog posts, proposals and reports
- Business Training: business writing - e-mail writing, letter writing, proposal and report writing - media release writing, copywriting and writing for the web; media interview preparation
- E-courses: business writing, copywriting, writing medias releases, creative writing, writing non-fiction books, business of freelance writing
- Books on Writing: business writing, media release writing, copywriting ...
A qualified adult educator, Paul develops and teaches business writing, email writing, report writing, advertising copywriting, media release writing and media interview training seminars for corporate and non-profit clients. He has conducted business writing, copywriting and business of freelance writing courses for adult education students at the University of Toronto, Humber College and George Brown College.