You've been told to follow your dreams, and hustle hard—that's how you build a successful career. But when you're starting out as a professional after college, that advice can feel empty and confusing. No one hands you the real steps to do it. Harness Your Butterflies is your action plan to demystify your professional future and help you create a career full of passion and purpose.
Walk through the decisions that sculpt your future work, starting with discovering what excites you and easily navigate the most vulnerable time in your career: The beginning. Learn job-building strategies to guide you through the following decades of your career.
Read on to learn:
- Why you have a half-read shelf of books or an unused gym membership and what it says about your future.
- Strategies to identify your weaknesses and focus them into practical success factors.
- What makes a top thought leader like Oprah Winfrey and Warren Buffett successful.
- The Diamond Effect: how to embrace adversity and come out with a stronger mindset
- How to overcome a quarter-life crisis through the 5-4-3-2-1 Method and create a new timeline.
- The power questions you need to answer to uncover your unique motivations, and how to hack your motivation to achieve your goals.
In today's rapidly changing business world, there are very few set job paths incapable of growth. Discover the foundational development tools and skills that professionals have taken years to learn on their own in one easy-to-follow handbook. Set yourself up for happiness with this empowering guide to more satisfaction and success in your career.
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Table of Contents
CHAPTER 1: Harnessing Your Butterflies
CHAPTER 2: Transforming Anxious Energy into Personal Power
CHAPTER 3: When to Give Up (And When to Give Your All)
CHAPTER 4: Six Months of Intentional Action Will Put You Five Years Ahead
CHAPTER 5: Puzzle-Piece Strengths
CHAPTER 6: What’s Your Hot Button?
CHAPTER 7: Canada: The 51st State
CHAPTER 8: No Cell Phones at the Dinner Table
CHAPTER 9: The Diamond Effect
CHAPTER 10: Be Like Mike
CHAPTER 11: Speaking Doesn’t Help You Understand
CHAPTER 12: The Single Secret to Team Success
CHAPTER 13: The Lost Art of Conciseness
CHAPTER 14: The Cowardly Lion
CHAPTER 15: The More Lives You Live, The More Empathy You Gain
CHAPTER 16: The Real “You”
CHAPTER 17: Quarter-Life Crisis
CHAPTER 18: Impact Starts with You