Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Harrison's Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders, 2e / Edition 2 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Nephrology and Acid-Base Disorders – as only Harrison’s can cover it
Featuring a superb compilation of chapters related to kidney function that appear in Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, Eighteenth Edition, this concise, full-color clinical companion delivers the latest knowledge in the field backed by the scientific rigor and authority that have defined Harrison’s. You will find content from renowned editors and contributors in a carry-anywhere presentation that is ideal for the classroom, clinic, ward, or exam/certification preparation.
- Sections that reflect the scope of nephrology: Introduction to the Renal System; Alterations of Renal Function and Electrolytes; Acute Kidney Injury and Chronic Renal Failure; Glomerular and Tubular Disorders; Renal Vascular Disease; Urinary Tract Infections and Obstruction; and Cancer of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
- Complete coverage of a broad spectrum of topics, including acid-base and electrolyte disorders, vascular injury to the kidney, and specific diseases of the kidney
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management
- 41 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 18e
- Content updates and new developments since the publication of Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18e
- 22 chapters written by physicians who are recognized experts in the field of nephrology and acid-base disorders
- Helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.70(d)|