Haunted Indiana 4 delves once more into the eerie side of Indiana history with new and old tales from across the state:
• The spirit of America's most prolific female serial killer who is said to haunt her former home in La Porte;
• The ghost of a grave robber said to walk the paths of a cemetery in New Albany;
• A ghost town near Nashville that truly lives up to the term "Ghost Town;"
• The gentle story of a grandfather's spirit who made a phone call from beyond the grave to aid his granddaughter when she needed it most;
• Tales of enigmatic spirits of former prisoners who are serving a "more than life" sentence at the Old Jail Museum in Valparaiso;
• A series of ghostly tales told within the ranks of the police from across the state; and many more. . .
Also included in Haunted Indiana 4 is an audio CD narrated by Mark Marimen with four stories - including one never before published.
|Publisher:||Thunder Bay Press MI|
|Series:||Tales of the Supernatural Series|
|Product dimensions:||6.44(w) x 9.04(h) x 0.52(d)|
About the Author
Mark Marimen was born in Merrillville, IN, and received his master's degree from Duke University. The author of five other books, including Haunted Indiana I-V and School Spirits, he currently lives in Crown Point, IN, with his family.