Now is the time to take your joy off layaway! In this practical and informative guide, Monique Greenwood offers easy-to-follow, down-to-earth advice and anecdotes for creating the life you really want. From financial freedom to finding or enjoying a healthy relationship, Greenwood covers all the bases. She charts her own incredible journey from anonymity to the top of the Essence masthead, from an unfit size-eighteen body to a shapely size twelve, from a cramped rental apartment to a mansion of her own, from countless bad relationships to a sweet union. Her bootstrapping strategies work!
Having What Matters offers:
- Inspiration for defining success on your own terms
- Methods for identifying the illusions that hold you back
- Steps for putting yourself at the top of your-to-do list
- Guidance on how to say no to what drains you and yes to what drives you
- Techniques for accumulating and sustaining wealth
- Tips for finding or appreciating your sexy soul mate ... and more
|Edition description:||FIRST AMISTAD|
|Product dimensions:||5.31(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.57(d)|
About the Author
A graduate of Howard University, Monique Greenwood is the owner of the world-famous Akwaaba Mansion Bed and Breakfast in Brooklyn, New York, and its sister businesses, Akwaaba Cafe, a Brooklyn restaurant, and Akwaaba by the Sea, a bedand-breakfast inn in Cape May, New Jersey. She lives in Brooklyn with her husband of twelve years, who still calls her "love goddess," and her nine-year-old daughter, who calls her "cool."