Hazardous Chemicals Desk Reference / Edition 6
- Offers a "safety profile" of 5000 of the most important hazardous chemicals.
- Features unique Chemical Safety Profiles that provide a quick overview of the hazards, synonyms, and physical properties of a variety of chemicals.
- Details government agency standards and recommendations on the handling of each chemical.
- Includes three cross-indices to permit rapid location of a material by its Chemical Abstract Service (CAS) number, a synonym for the material, or the DOT Guide Number.
- Features new chemical entries unavailable in previous versions.
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 10.00(h) x 2.70(d)|
Table of Contents
Key to Abbreviations.
General Chemical Entries.
CAS Number Cross-Index.
DOT Guide Cross-Index.