If you aren't working with a strategy, you're wasting your time.
Strategy isn't just a set of plans handed down from the C-suite. To grow as a leader, you need to understand your company's strategy and align your thinking, projects, and team with organizational goals and vision. Master these abilities with the HBR Guides to Building Your Strategic Skills Collection. This three-book set, which includes the HBR Guide to Thinking Strategically, the HBR Guide to Managing Strategic Initiatives, and the HBR Guide to Setting Your Strategy, will help you change the way you think about your work, manage your most important priorities, and craft a strategy for long-term growth.
You'll learn how to:
- Understand what strategy is--and what it isn't
- Define a clear strategy, whether you're in a start-up or in an established business
- Manage a portfolio of strategic projects
- Embed strategic thinking into your daily tasks and decision making
- Align your team around key objectives
- Let go of work that doesn’t add value
- Communicate strategy throughout your organization
Arm yourself with the advice you need to succeed on the job, with the most trusted brand in business. Packed with how-to essentials from leading experts, the HBR Guides provide smart answers to your most pressing work challenges.
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 12 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.
You can find Harvard Business Review at: hbr.org