HCPCS Level Ii Professional, 2002 / Edition 13 available in Paperback
Capture Your Costs with HCPCS Codes!
Need guidance on how to guarantee your facility receives timely and appropriate reimbursement on DME, drugs, and other medical supplies? Our new HCPCS Level II Expert code books can assist you.
Expert editions include -
- All HCPCS codes and modifiers, including deleted codes for 2002.
- Easy-to-use color-key bars, icons and tabs that help you know which codes are governed by which Medicare coding rule.
- Organized, detailed, and cross-referenced indexes that make it easy to find what you need.
- Modifiers explained to enhance coding accuracy
- Tables that include codes and other helpful information
- Medicare Carriers Manual and Coverage Issues Manual excerpts that indicate drugs and services that are not reimbursed.
- Deleted HCPCS codes before 2002 to help manage old claims and audits.
- Medicare fees for HCPCS codes
- Appendix of payers who accept HCPCS Level II codes
|Product dimensions:||8.27(w) x 10.63(h) x (d)|