Uh-oh, it looks like your Internet Explorer is out of date.
For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
Filled with stories, songs, rituals, recipes, meditations, and trance journeys that outline more than 100 ways to practice the art of magical healing, this guidebook to conscious living by renowned herbalist Robin Rose Bennett makes it easy to follow the path to physical and spiritual health. In the tradition of natural witchcraft, Healing Magic, 10th Anniversary Edition presents step-by-step instructions for conducting earth-centered rituals, preparing herbal remedies, and casting spells to enchant and heal as well as advice on cooking everyday meals incorporating health-enhancing herbs and home remedies.
• Find out how to reconnect with the earth and draw on its energy
• Interact with the power of the seven chakras of the body
• Build an altar
• Make use of moon magic and women's wisdom
• Prepare herbal infusions and baths
• Work with the medicine wheel
• Cast spells for love and wealth
No matter what your beliefs, this guidebook will open your heart and mind to everyday magic and the joys of living in tune with the energies of nature.
Table of Contents
Foreword by Susun S. Weed, author of the Wise Woman Herbal series
1. Reconnecting with the Earth
2. Engaging Mystery
3. Moon Magic and Women's Wisdom
4. Herbal Magic
5. The Medicine Wheel of Magic
Epilogue: A Final Story
|Publisher:||North Atlantic Books|
|Sold by:||Penguin Random House Publisher Services|
|File size:||5 MB|
About the Author
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This is THE essential book for green witches. Very full of magic from the heart and the Earth!