Diseases to be healed with Herbs
There are many alternative treatments exists, but Herbs are widely accepted as a treatment method after Allopathy. Being natural Herbal remedies are free from side effects. Herbal remedies are obtained from a wide variety of natural resources including plant leaves, bark, berries, flowers, and roots.
Herbs are used to heal illnesses and disease and to address psychological concerns, herbal remedies have been around for centuries, and were the precursor to modern medicine.
1. Please use these herbs under physicians consent if you are not familiar with Herbal healing.
2. Do NOT use any of these herbs if you are or you think you may be pregnant.
3. Children should use herbal remedies only with the consent of your physician. Under no circumstances do herbal remedies replace a physicians care – Herbs are alternate natural resources for healing.
Also we have many best titles which you will like:
1. H. P. Lovecraft's Collection [ 58 Books ]
2. F. Scott Fitzgerald's Collection [ 10 Books ]
3. History Classics
4. Homeopathy cures
5. The Ultimate Buddhism Library - A Unique Collection of 50 Books
6. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's Collection [ 29 books ]
7. Ralph Waldo Emerson's Collection [ 16 books ]
8. Daily Reading Holy Bible - 365 days
9. The General Theory Of Employment [ By: John Maynard Keynes ]
10.The Ultimate Freemasonry Library __ A Unique Collection of 12 Books
11.Sherlock Holmes Classics
12.Seven Pillars Of Wisdom
13.James Joyce's Collection [ 4 Books ]
14.The Ultimate Tarot Library
15.Plutarch's Collection [ 3 books ]
16.Elizabeth Gaskell's Collection [ 59 books ]
17.Fyodor Dostoyevsky's Collection [ 14 books ]
18.Morals and Dogma
19.The Return of Sherlock Holmes
|Publisher:||Publish This, LLC|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||8 MB|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Book gives a good list of herbs but I wish it would go into more detail on uses of the herbs. This book is more like a Herb dictionary than a how to manual.