Anyone with a desire to take an active and responsible
role in their own healthcare can benefit from using a MemoryMinder
. It is not designed for one particular condition, but for any and all conditions that
affect health and well-being.
MemoryMinder users include:
1. People with special health concerns such as allergies, arthritis,
fibromyalgia, lupus, diabetes, chronic pain, or other ongoing or
2. Health enthusiasts who wish to monitor the effect of their programs and
3. People who have been injured and wish to track their progress for
personal, legal, or insurance purposes;
4. Caregivers who are responsible for the care or supervision of others.
When you use a MemoryMinder�
- You'll feel a greater sense of control and become more aware of your body's
needs and responses.
- The mere act of writing things down will encourage good habits.
- You'll be able to provide your doctor with the feedback needed to treat you
- You'll be able to see your progress in "black and white" and have a better
idea of what works best for you.
- You can experience a �worry break� by writing down your concerns and then
putting them aside, knowing you can review and examine them at a later date.
- You'll have the information at you fingertips when you need it...and it will
be organized and easy to review.