* Creating Miracles
* Having a God Day: Starting the Day with God
* How It All Began: Bliss & Oneness vs. Separation
* Love vs. Fear
* God's Holy Spirit vs. the Ego
* Forgiveness vs. Judgment
* Innocence vs. Guilt and Shame
* Reality vs. Illusion
* Responsibility vs. Projecting
* The Spiritual World vs. The Material World
* The Unlimited Soul vs. The Limited Body
* How It All Ends: Holy Relationships vs. Special Relationships
This powerful book is intended to be read slowly, with thought and reflection. This book is clear, easy to read, and easy to apply . . . and has already proven profoundly effective to many thousands of clients and students who have applied the principles of this incredible book.
Drawn from the author's 30+ years of teaching, healing, and spiritual counseling, this book highlights both new and time-tested principles for understanding and applying the 12 primary concepts found in A Course in Miracles. In so doing, Mirdad makes the Course material fresh, powerful, and accessible to people of all walks of life.