Explore the most popular customer service resource known as Help Desk. Evaluate the various forms of Help Desk communication methods and the obvious benefits a company receives from implementing Help Desk processes and technology. Become a valued member of your organization by learning how to effectively implement Help Desk processes into your department.
A help desk is an implemented resource constructed to provide customers and clients with information, support, and guidance in relation to company services and products. Help desk support works toward troubleshooting customer problems and initiates this through various channels of communications including email, toll-free numbers, and live chat technology. A help desk provides a single point of contact for users to solve their problems, receive technical support, and obtain professional answers to their questions. This course would benefit managers who want to implement help desk resources to improve customer service, businesses exploring the various communication methods that can be used for help desk processes, and individuals who want to improve their customer service skills and build on help desk technician knowledge.
This certification validates that you know specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Help Desk strategy toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments of Help Desk, and the challenges and the opportunities this presents are unprecedented. The Help Desk Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Help Desk concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Help Desk training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Help Desk.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Help Desk applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Help Desk Complete Certification Kit course prepares you for Help Desk Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Help Desk technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Help Desk and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, methods and uses of Help Desk.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing Help Desk strategies, practices, and processes in your work place.
- Examine Help Desk auditing processes.
- Review Help Desk software and technology.
- Manage your customer relationships.
The topics covered in this course are:
- An Overview of Help Desk
- Customer Service and Product Support
- Technical and Customer Support
- Customer Experience
- Customer Relationship Management
- Help Desk Auditing
- Help Desk Application/Software
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 18 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents)
- End of module review questions to assess your content knowledge
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|