Help, I Have to Teach Rock and Mineral Identification and I'm Not a Geologist! is the definitive guide for teachers and home school parents who teach geology. This book provides the details that an elementary, middle school, or high school teacher or parent needs to adequately explain the properties of rocks and minerals and how to identify one sample from another.
The book includes:
• Detailed explanations of rock and mineral properties
• Suggested groups of samples for identification
• Flow charts and property record worksheets
• Lists of common rocks and minerals with their properties and features
• Image galleries of over 100 common rocks and minerals
If you need a little assistance teaching your students or simply finding new ways to explain the concepts, this book is for you.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||4 MB|
About the Author
Tracy worked as an environmental consultant for many years, and then she took her love of rocks and minerals and turned it into a small business in 2004. Mini Me Geology’s line of rocks, minerals and fossils and eBooks keep her busy. Tracy lives in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina with her husband, two kids and their very large dog, Teddy. When she’s not writing, you can find her at the track and swimming pool for her kids’ practices or maybe the beach on a lucky day. She would love to hear from you!