• Uncover the secret to offense-free relationships
• Acquire insight to help identify, process, and resolve relationship issues
• Hear real-life stories designed to help you build healthier relationships
• Find practical advice for healing past wounds and injustices
• Glean tips for improving communication skills
• Learn proven techniques for making a church a safe place
• Discover practical suggestions for encouraging others during tough times
• Explore charts and exercises to promote personal growth
• Engage with application questions at the end of each chapter
User-friendly and easy to read, this book will enable you to live peaceably with those nice, and the not-so-nice, folks in your life. Designed for personal growth, "Help, I'm Stuck With These People For the Rest of Eternity!" is also excellent for discipleship, Bible study groups, leadership development, ministry training, and home groups.
"Once again, Sue Gaddis has done an excellent job in communicating what is still the most central theme of the New Testament epistles-loving one another. Where there's little love, there's much junk! Thank you, Sue, for driving home a crucial message for the whole body of Christ. Read this book!" -Rod and Julie Anderson, The Prayer Foundation, London
|Publisher:||Eternal Foundations Curriculum|
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.33(d)|
About the Author
Susan has been on staff at Father's House in Atascadero, California for over 35 years. She is the author of "Intercessors, God's End-time Vanguard-How to Pray Effectively for the Things That Matter Most" and the "Eternal Foundations for a New Generation" series. Her Holy in the Daily blog chronicles her journey of learning to walk with the Holy in the ordinary twists and turns of daily life, and her Building a Spiritual Legacy newsletter offers thoughts and resources for defining your spiritual legacy. Coffee is her drink of choice in the morning and tea fulfills her addictions in the afternoon. You'll find her hanging out at www.susangaddis.net and www.eternalfoundations.com.