Herbalism—the use of plants for healing—is one of the oldest and most widespread medical therapies. Each day, more and more people are looking to treat their ailments or chronic conditions with safe and natural methods.
Fully illustrated with step-by-step color photography showing how to make simple herbal preparations, The Complete Illustrated Guide to Herbs makes it easy for anyone to practice herbalism safely and effectively in their home. It covers:
- History of herbal medicines across many cultures and traditions
- Step-by-step information on how to make all forms of herbal preparations
- Detailed Materia Medica of the most useful herbs for home treatment
- Recipes and advice on using herbs in all areas of life
- The treatment of common ailments in a comprehensive reference section
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|