Money is a struggle for a lot of people. Billions on the planet struggle to make enough money. Millions can't seem to dig their way out of crushing debt loads. Most are living paycheck to paycheck, trying to figure out if they will ever get ahead, financially.
Are you one of those people?
Well, believe it or not, I know you are capable of creating a financial turnaround. You can be the hero of your money story. You only need a guide to show you the way.
With the right knowledge, the right strategy, and the determination to win, anybody can be a money hero.
Will it be easy? Will it happen overnight? Will there be obstacles to overcome?
No, it won't be easy. It's going to take a lot of hard work over an extended period of time. And, you will most likely have many challenges to overcome. But, the heroic money journey is worth it!
Using valuable "nuggets" of financial wisdom from his money heroes - Dave Ramsey, Robert Kiyosaki, Tony Robbins, R. Nelson Nash, and Robert G. Allen - author Larry Jones dug himself out of debt TWICE for a total of $130,000 in debt repayment over nine years. Over this period, Larry has moved from negative to positive net worth. He learned how to use money to generate more money. He learned how to think and act like the wealthy.
The book Heroic Personal Finances: 3 Steps To Become A Money Hero will:
• Inspire you with three "big picture" steps for your journey to wealth.
• Stress the importance of a long-term financial vision for your life.
• Help you formulate a financial plan so that you move forward in your personal finances.
• Focus your thinking on creating money systems.
• Guide you to think like an entrepreneur: "You, Inc."
• Explain the three types of income and which ones you should focus your time and energy on.
• Coach you on two debt repayment strategies.
• Encourage several bank account savings strategies.
• Discuss automating your money.
• Give you the "how to" on financial organization and asset protection.
• Remind you to "plug up" any tax leaks.
• Encourage you to take a "financial health day."
This book also contains download links to a FREE workbook as well as an Excel budget spreadsheet. These are valuable tools to use as you work through these three steps to becoming a money hero.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.16(d)|
About the Author
As a writer, Larry has been a successful serial blogger for almost a decade. He has also written a couple of smaller eBooks. Heroic Personal Finances for Christians is his first long-form personal finance, self-help book. Heroic Personal Finances: 3 Steps To Become A Money Hero is his second book in the series.
Larry's mission is to help as many people as possible move into a state of abundance and generosity in their lives. Life is too short, and there's too much to accomplish. People need to shed the shackles of debt and poor financial thinking and move to a place of prosperity so that they can help more people.
When Larry isn't writing or performing his Generosity Pastor duties, he is directing a 37-member volunteer worship orchestra at First Baptist Raytown.
Larry currently lives in Lee's Summit, Missouri, with his amazing wife Jennifer, four beautiful daughters, and one handsome son.