1. Changing Approaches to Management.
2. Why Participative Approaches Meet Today's Needs.
3. Participation and Organizational Effectiveness.
Part Two: Participative Programs: What Works and Does Not Work.
4. Quality Circles.
5. Employee Survey Feedback.
6. Job Enrichment.
7. Work Teams.
8. Union-Management Quality-of-Work-Life Programs.
10. New-Design Plants.
Part Three: High-Involvement Management: Creating an Effective Approach to Participation.
11. How High-Involvement Management Works.
12. Managing the Change to a High-Involvement Organization.