List of Contributors.
High-Pop: An Introduction: Jim Collins (University of Notre Dame).
1. "Expecting Rain": Opera as Popular Culture? John Storey (Centre for Research in Media and Cultural Studies, University of Sunderland).
2. Signature and Brand: John Frow (University of Edinburgh).
3. From Brahmin Julia to Working-Class Emeril: The Evolution of Television Cooking: Toby Miller (Tisch School of Fine Arts, NYU).
4. "Tan"talizing Others: Multicultural Anxiety and the New Orientalism: Kim Middleton Meyer (University of Notre Dame, Doctoral Candidate).
5. Class Rites in the Age of the Blockbuster: Alan Wallach (College of William and Mary).
6. Museums and Department Stores: Close Encounters: Carol Duncan (Ramapo College).
7. Which Shakespeare to Love? Film, Fidelity, and the Performance of Literature: Tim Corrigan (Temple University).
8. No (Popular) Place Like Home? Jim Collins (University of Notre Dame).
9. Style and the Perfection of Things: Celia Lury (Goldsmiths College, University of London).