This journal has plenty of space to:
• record the location, date, time and distance of your hikes
• note the type of hike (light, moderate, strenuous)
• record the weather conditions
• write down companions that joined you along the way
• add details about the route you took
You will find by using this journal that you have a very powerful reminder of your hiking journey. And, there are pages of motivating quotes to keep you inspired. One final thought is that you should write in your journal while you are on the trail. Don't leave it up to, "I will remember that when I get home." Chances are you won't remember.