The secret to Stan Lee's writing process
The story behind Elmo's giggle
What's for lunch on the set of The Walking Dead
Squirrel training with Johnny Depp
Think you know what it takes to get your favorite TV show on the air every week? (You'd be surprised.) Or what all those people whose names in the credits of the latest blockbuster actually do? (Including the Supervising Digital Colorist?)What better way to find out than from the who's who of Hire Me, Hollywood!
Entertainment insiders Mark Scherzer and Keith Fenimore are here to give you a crash course in all things Hollywood through thirty sometimes funny, occasionally racy, and always revealing interviews with such industry experts as:
- Ryan Randall, Hair Stylist/Makeup Artist (American Idol)
- Sam Trammell, Actor (Sam Merlotte on HBO's True Blood)
- Paula Davis, Senior Talent Executive (Conan O'Brien)
- Mark Steines, Cohost (Entertainment Tonight)
- Sara Holden, Stunt Woman (House, All My Children, How I Met Your Mother, Iron Man 2)
- Cecilia Cardwell, On-Set Tutor (Titanic, Little Miss Sunshine, No Ordinary Family)
- Michael Gelman, Executive Producer (Live! with Regis and Kelly)
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
Mark Scherzer has twenty years of experience in the entertainment industry. A writer and producer, he also worked in comedy development at Universal. Currently, he's the in-house writer and producer for Reelz Channel and lives in New York City.
Keith Fenimore has been in the entertainment industry for more than a decade. He's worked at Reelz Channel and E! Entertainment Television. Today, Fenimore is a producer, writer, and director for Howard Stern, and lives in New York City.