Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations.
Support students in mastering the ideas and skills needed to proceed successfully through the Cambridge Primary Science curriculum framework with a wide range of activities and investigations to help you deliver the science mastery approach.
- Establish previous knowledge, skills and understanding of concepts through engaging activities at the start of each unit
• Determine whether students have properly mastered the objectives for each unit with investigations and recap activities at the end
• Expand vocabulary and understanding with key scientific words to learn and practice
• Encourage peer assessment with talk partner activities throughout
• Inspire students to predict and question outcomes and concepts with investigations that demonstrate and test key scientific points
• Evaluate learning with a self-assessment checklist at the end of each unit and a practice test at the end of each chapter for summative assessment purposes