- Pub. Date:
Parish exposes the scandals that rocked Tinseltown
Nothing intrigues the public more than a good, juicy scandal. Add a famous Hollywood star or two to the mix and the nation is hooked. The Hollywood Book of Scandals provides the full account of 32 big, provocative scandalscomplete with all the sexy,
scintillating, and often shocking details.
Written by veteran show business chronicler
James Robert Parish, this book dishes the full dirt on:
- Bob Crane’s mysterious death
- Elizabeth Taylor’s seduction of
- Robert Mitchum’s arrest for drug possession
- Judy Garland’s public meltdown
- Errol Flynn’s trial for statutory rape
- Winona Ryder’s shoplifting trial
More than 100 black-and-white celebrity photos offer readers a close-up look at the leading players in these sordid dramas.
Related collections and offers
|Publisher:||McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.20(h) x 0.75(d)|