|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Pamela Shatzkes is Lecturer in International History at the London School of Economics.
Table of Contents
• 'Englishmen of the Jewish Persuasion'
• 'The Jewish Lions are no Longer Roaring'
• The Austrian and Czechoslovakian Crises of 1938-1939
• The Watershed: Kristallnacht and After
• Internment and Deportation
• Anglo-Jewry Mobilizes (Summer 1942-Spring 1943)
• Pawns in the Game of War (Summer 1943-Autumn 1944)
• Rescue Efforts: A Chronicle of Failure
• Relief Efforts: A Chronicle of Success
• Conclusion: Lack of Will, Lack of Skill?