Real estate experts reveal the inside scoop on home-buying in this essential, easy-to-use guide. Whether you're a first time buyer or seasoned veteran, get practical, step-by-step advice from planning your home purchase to moving into the home of your dreams.
- Discover how to choose the right home and mortgage
- Learn to negotiate for hot properties like a pro
- Use savvy buyers' examples and indispensable checklists
- Make the most of your buying power with alternative mortgages and no-money-down strategies
- Understand contracts and the closing process
|Publisher:||Quantum Leaves Pub|
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.55(d)|
About the Author
Lori Shaw-Cohen is an editor and nationally published free-lance journalist, whose work has appeared in numerous publications for almost three decades.
A complete list of contributors includes:
Robert G. Allen, Stewart Morris Jr., Michael P. Fergus, Brian Tracy, William Emerson, Robert J. Bruss, and Keith S. Fimian.