Women often share a special bond that starts with secret giggles in childhood and lasts, well, forever.
In The Two of Us, authors Ellen Small and Jim Dale pay tribute to those special relationships between girlfriends of every age.
The Two of Us helps girlfriends tell each other just how they feel about their most special alliance. In this delightful gift book, they'll find touching words about the true meaning of friendship and photographs that evoke a spirit of warmth and camaraderie.
The two of us . . .
* cry at TV commercials about reunions . . . but would never admit it to anyone else.
* can eat a party-size bag of M and M's in one sitting.
* have a sense when things will go on sale.
* love dancing and would dance with each other if it wasn't so queer.
- Andrews McMeel Publishing
- Publication date:
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews