- Validate your inner child through meditations and affirmations
- Give your child permission to break destructive family roles and rules
- Adopt new rules allowing pleasure and honest self-expression
- Deal with anger and difficult relationships
- Pay attention to your innermost purpose and desires...and find new joy and energy in living.
|Publisher:||Random House Publishing Group|
About the Author
John Bradshaw was educated for the Roman Catholic priesthood and took advanced degrees in psychology, philosophy, and theology before becoming a professional counselor. He is the author of such major bestsellers as Family Secrets, Healing the Shame That Binds You, Homecoming, and Creating Love. He lives in Houston, Texas, and gives lectures and workshops nationwide.