Homework Helpers: Essays and Term Papers:
• Describes in detailed “plain English” each element and step involved in writing a dozen different types of essays.
• Includes a rough, edited, and final draft sample of each type of essay discussed.
• Explains the necessity of proofreading and citing sources, providing tips and instruction on how to accomplish these tasks.
• Presents step-by-step instructions on how to write a great SAT essay.
• Discusses what students can expect when they reach college-level courses.
Students of all ages can find help in writing essays for every major subject in high school or college. Neophytes will find guidance on the basics, while those further along in their educational career can adapt the detailed instructions for more in-depth assignments.
About the Author
Michelle McLean is a freelance writer and the chief editorial consultant for PixelMags, LLC, a company that digitizes magazines and other literature for use on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. She earned a bachelor of science degree in history from Weber State University and a master of arts degree with distinction in English from National University. She maintains a blog, Michelle McLean’s Writer Ramblings, which appeals to students and writers of various ages, backgrounds, and educational levels who desire to fully understand their assignments. She spends her time writing and teaching beginning writers the ropes. Ms. McLean resides in Muncy, Pennsylvania, with her husband and two children.