The ticket to successful marketing campaigns for the hospitality trade
While the essentials of marketing are applicable everywhere, marketing for hospitality carries its own unique demands and circumstances. Moreover, the hospitality and tourism industry has developed and matured in recent years: today’s hospitality marketer needs to be equally as concerned with service and Internet optimization as with traditional marketing techniques.
Reid and Bojanic’s Hospitality Marketing Management—now in its Fifth Edition—is a comprehensive resource that explores the foundations of marketing in the hospitality industry and its unique themes, including:
- The roles of service and customer satisfaction in hospitality
- Specific ways to achieve guest satisfaction through an understanding of consumer behavior, market segmentation, and positioning
- Developing a marketing plan
- Strategies for promotion and advertising
- Pricing strategy
This new Fifth Edition also reflects recent trends and changes in the hospitality and tourism industry with new or expanded coverage of topics such as:
- International marketing in a global economy
- Tourism and destination marketing
- Taking advantage of Internet marketing opportunities
With a practical focus on the application of marketing in the industry, Hospitality Marketing Management, Fifth Edition delivers all the tools readers need to successfully execute marketing campaigns for a hospitality business, no matter their specialty.
|Publisher:||Wiley, John & Sons, Incorporated|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||9 MB|
About the Author
David C. Bojanic is the Anheuser-Busch Foundation Professor of Tourism at the University of Texas at San Antonio, Texas.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews