From North America's most sophisticated sex educator, whose books top two million copies in print, comes a one-of-a-kind guide to embracing your sensuality during and after the emotional and physical changes of pregnancy
Everywhere you look today you'll find pregnant women embracing their newfound curves and the idea that pregnancy can be one of the sauciest, sexiest times of their lives. Lou Paget, who has made a name for herself by combining the latest research findings with the most popular topics in her field of sexuality, is at it again with her taboo busting and groundbreaking research to help women maintain their sensuality and sexuality while dealing with changes in body, relationship, and lifestyle during and after pregnancy. All the questions women and men have regarding pregnancy and sex will finally be answered by one of the country's foremost experts on sexuality and relationships, putting all of the contradictory information to rest. A guide like no other, Hot Mamas addresses such topics as:
• Detailed explanations of how the biological changes during pregnancy can impact your sexuality
• Why pregnancy can significantly enhance a woman's orgasms and sex drive
• The best positions for each month of each trimester, including the six-month period after birth, also known as the "4th trimester"
• What to do if intercourse seems out of the question
• Important questions to ask your physician or midwife
• Ways to ensure your pregnancy ushers in a new and expansive side to your relationship and your sex life
Pregnancy shouldn't mean a hiatus from intimacy. With compassionate,straightforward advice and illuminating how-to illustrations, Hot Mamas at last tells pregnant women and their partners everything they need to know about making this one of the sexiest times of their lives and is sure to make readers view pregnancy in an exciting new light.
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Product dimensions:||6.02(w) x 9.06(h) x 0.73(d)|
About the Author