This book provides information on every facet and department of the hotel. Operation of a property management system is discussed with sample reports for readers are provided. The operation of restaurant point of sale systems is also discussed, with related sample reports included. This comprehensive, easy-to-follow guidebook covers all aspects of hotel and motel development, hotel management, hotel operation, hotel accounting and controls, and the future of the industry. For hotel management and training professionals.
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
Table of Contents
I. HOTEL AND MOTEL DEVELOPMENT.
2. Types of Hotels.
3. Corporate Structures and Concepts of Operation.
4. Feasibility Determination.
II. HOTEL MANAGEMENT.
6. Staffing a Hotel: The Personnel Department.
7. Reservations: Systems and Operations.
8. Sales and Public Relations.
III. HOTEL OPERATION.
10. Food and Beverage Preparation and Service.
11. The Telephone Department.
14. Other Departments and Sources of Income.
IV. HOTEL ACCOUNTING AND CONTROLS.
17. The Organization of Accounting.
18. Income Control.
19. Food and Beverage Cost Control.
21. Accounts Payable.
23. Financial Statement: Structure and Analysis.
26. Health Spas.
27. Trends in the Industry.