In this new collection of stories, genre favorite JG Faherty takes you on a tour of unholy houses, where you'll find:
- A man struggling to discover why all the people in his life are disappearing when he falls asleep.
- An accident in a mountain pass that turns into a deadly encounter with a mythical beast.
- A man who learns that the only thing worse than being a passenger on the train to Hell is being the engineer.
- A town where the dead coming back to life isn't the worst thing that can happen.
- A young couple who uncover a terrible secret in the town that has ostracized them for their sins.
- A science experiment gone wrong that could spell the end of mankind.
The collection also includes "The Lazarus Effect," a chilling post-apocalyptic story where survivors face off against godless undead, and a brand new novella-length sequel, "December Soul."