Do you know what to say when your faith is on the line?
You've made the greatest discovery of lifea personal faith in Christ. But your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers aren't impressed. They're resistant. Even antagonistic.
How do you overcome the terror of maybe saying the wrong thing? Or of being labeled a hypocrite when you make a mistake? And exactly how do you handle those hostile attitudes? With humor and street-savvy, How a Man Stands Up for Christ helps you understand in straightforward terms how to tell the real good news of the Gospel. You'll find out how to share your faith with all the characters in your world, including:
- the friends and family who know everything you did before your spiritual awakeningand wonder if your faith will last
- people close to you who know you now and can list all your flaws
- skeptics and cynics who challenge you
- crude, dirty-jokers
- New-Agers and "prophets of tolerance"
- self-proclaimed atheists who want to shoot down your faith.
Jim Gilbert is an international evangelist as serious about his calling as he is funny in his delivery. Founder of the Nehemiah Project, he has for years opened hearts to Christ in countries hostile to Christianity.