happiness? Does your relationship energize you? Can your love survive change?
Do you trust your mate? Are you satisfied with your level of commitment?
Is your relationship realistic? Do you have to be together all of the time?
Whether you're single, in a relationship, or already married, how can you tell if you're really in love? In this groundbreaking new book, Dr. Sol Gordon provides fresh and surprising answers to your most pressing questions about love and romance.
Dr. Sol Gordon's newest book is packed with:
Quizzes and self-tests that can help you evaluate your romantic relationships
Fresh perspectives on love
Dozens of real-life examples of couples who are really in love
Ingredients of a successful relationship
Tendencies that lead people to the wrong partner
Patterns to avoid in relationships
How Can You Tell If You're Really In Love? redefines what true love ultimately is. It will help you determine whether your current or prospective mate is the right one for you!
|Product dimensions:||4.00(w) x 6.75(h) x (d)|
Table of ContentsAcknowledgements
1. What is Love?
2. Why Do So Many People Fall In Love with the Wrong Person?
3. Durable Relationships
4. When Is the Best Time to Commit to Someone
5. How Do I Know If I'm Really In Love?
6. Learning to Choose a Healthy Relationship
7. Are You Single by Choice or by Bad Dating Habits?
8. Before You Commit
9. Growing Into Love
10. Sex, Intimacy, and Friendship
11. Finding Your Own Voice
12. Where Are You Now?
13. Some Frequently Asked Questions About Relationships
14. Epilogue: Additional Relationship Facts and Ideas