I have four loving dogs. The eldest one is seven years old. One day while I was at the vet's clinic , I had an experience that I will never forget. It changed my perspective of life forever.
Nearly all of us have gone through or will have to go through a tough time, trying to decide if the time has come to let go of your dog who is suffering from chronic disease or who is seriously injured and in excruciating pain or who is extremely aggressive and harmful . It's one of the hardest decisions we ever have to make.
Dogs are not just other animals. They are members of our family, soul brothers, devoted companions. So, how do you make that decision? This book addresses this uneasy and heart-wrenching topic.
It also tried to answer some tough questions such as-
• How do I know that I have to make the tough decision soon?
• How much time do I have to make the decision?
• Is there any numerical scale to help me make that decision?
• What's right and what's wrong? • What does bible say about pet euthanasia? • Euthanasia or natural death- which one to choose?
• How can I control my emotions?
• How much time should I give my dog?
• Should I choose to euthanize my dog at vet's office or at home?
• What happens during the process?
• Can I hold my dog?
• Is it painful?
• Why is it so painful?
• What can I possibly do to ease my pains?
• What are the options after the process has been carried out?
• How do I heal myself in the long run?
• And much more ….
Several real life stories has been addressed in this book. The videos of dog owners sharing their experiences will make you feel better.
This book will guide you towards making the right decision and get through the process.
|File size:||5 MB|
About the Author
Hi, I am Ray Higgins. I am a tech-geek and a dog lover. I like to write about the latest techy stuffs available in the market.
If you have any queries or any suggestions about my books, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.