The numerical and emotional aspects of planning for retirement
This hands-on resource demystifies financial planning by giving the Enough number: an exact figure specific to personal goals, which can be a target number to aim for in retirement. It shows what changes will help to achieve the number, and offers an understanding of hidden motivations when it comes to spending money. It also provides an overview of the multitudes of investments available and provides conservative guidelines that will help make money, save taxes, and sleep at night.
- Offers a clear understanding of the different attitudes toward money and includes strategies to achieve goals
- Includes the tools needed to save for later and enjoy rewards today
- Contains a method for tracking money to help get your finances where you want them to be
- Covers the details of what it takes to work effectively with a financial advisor
- Written by Diane McCurdy, a noted financial planner, speaker, author, and founder of McCurdy Financial Planning
This hands-on guide walks you through a proven program that is designed to keep you on the right track to financial success.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||1 MB|
About the Author
Diane McCurdy, CFP, is the founder of McCurdy Financial Planning Inc., an established and respected firm that services clients from all walks of life. An active writer, educator, speaker and advisor, Diane is recognized internationally in her industry and in the media. She is also a real estate investor and a member of the Million Dollar Round Table.