According to the authors of this practical and entertaining guide, the American middle class is being systematically ripped off by the American legal profession. There are ways, however, to be protected.
How Not to Get Screwed by Your Attorney discusses:
- What to look for when picking an attorney
- Whether to opt for a flat fee or a contingency
- Ways to keep to costs down
- Important information about bankruptcy, criminal, personal injury, divorce, probate, and real estate law, and the questions a client should ask his lawyer
- When to work independent of an attorney
- And much more.