This book is a complete guide to backpacking. The author put everything he knows about backpacking into simple, understandable language so that you can easily learn all there is to know about backpacking. It includes topics such as...
• Backpacking Basics: Useful insights that will make your first hike an amazing one.
• Your First Trail Experience: Learn how to get out on the trail quickly and easily.
• Choosing the Perfect Backpack: Go further, hike higher and see the sights with the pack that will get you there.
• How to Stay Warm at Night: See how to have all the energy you need during the day because you picked the right bag for the night.
• Your Thankful Feet: How to choose the right pair of boots and get to the top pain-free.
• How to Pick Out Your Tent: Simple steps to make sure you have the right tent even during unpleasant weather.
• Bathroom in Forest: Learn how to stay clean and healthy with these useful guidelines for toiletries in the forest.
• Clothes That Keep You Dry: The clothing you have in your backpack can either make or break your trip. Make sure you have the right wardrobe in your pack.
• First Aid: Simple first aid guidelines to make sure you are prepared just in case something unexpected happens during your trip.
• Knowing the Trail Difficulty: Important tips that will help to make sure you are on a challenging hike but not one that will put you in danger.
• How to Prevent Lift Injuries: See how to keep your back and knees healthy in order to keep hiking as long as you want.
• International Hiking Tips: Everything you have to know in order to make sure your hiking experience abroad is the best it can possibly be.
• Useful Travel Tips: How to travel to where you want to go in the easiest ways possible.
• Hostels Guide: Learn how to get the best experience possible when you stay in a hostel.
• All About Trip Prep: Important checklists that will make sure you're well prepared for your trip without leaving anything behind.
• Food and Eating: Learn how to stay fed and full of energy by preparing and eating the right foods while on the trail.
... and much more!
If you are interested in backpacking, but didn't know where to start, then I encourage you to learn from the author's experience and get started on the right footing. This book contains everything you need to know about backpacking.