PURSUE YOUR DREAMS AND EARN A BIG PAYCHECK
How to Be Wired for Career Success is a must-read for anyone tying to plan a career path. It's also a valuable resource for parents, teachers, youth leaders and guidance counselors who want to offer more expert advice than the routine "Do what you love"!
If you are at a crossroads-confused and overwhelmed by the sheer number of career choices-this step-b-step guide will help you chart a course and achieve your dreams:
- Learn how to identify your talents and strenths.
- Discover how to unlock your hidden potential.
- Zero in on a career most suited to your uniquie personality.
- Take advantage of the personality and career tests designed to enable you pursue your career to greater heights.
- Find inspiration in the stories of two people who against all odds changed the course of history through their chosen career paths.
You are already wired for career success. With this easy-to-follow book, packed with practical advice and concrete steps, you can discover your true potential and unlock the secrets of a fulfilling career!
About the Author
Dr. Evelyn Roberts, earned her doctorate from the University of Cincinnati and has served in different capacities as a college professor, conference speaker, founder and CEO of Transcontinental Education, Inc. She lives in Maryland, USA with her family.
Table of Contents
TABLE OF CONTENTS
FOREWORD DEDICATION ACKNOWLEDGEMENT INTRODUCTION Why another book on Career?
CHAPTER ONE: What is a Career?
CHAPTER TWO What is a Gift?
CHAPTER THREE How to Discover Your Gifts and Talents.
CHAPTER FOUR Key Principles for making a Career Decision
CHAPTER FIVE Work and Sweat It.
CHAPTER SIX If Wishes Were Horses
CHAPTER SEVEN Resources Here and Beyond