1. The Characteristics of Missouri Fox Trotting Horse
2. What to Do if your Horse Spooks at Something
3. How to Saddle a Horse
4. How to Muck out a Horse Corral
5. How to Raise a Pony
6. How a Bit, Harness and Reins Work
7. How to Use a Hoof Pick
8. What Kind of Shelter does your Horse Need?
9. How to Use a Round Pen
10. The Best Ways to Keep Flies of your Horse
11. The Different Kinds of Horse Saddles
12. How a Cow Horse Performs
13. How Horseshoeing is Done
14. How to Enter your Horse in Shows and Rodeos
15. Nice Safe Toys for Horses to Play With
16. How to Break and Train your Horse
17. How to Clean a Horse Stall
18. What to Do When your Horse is Going to Have a Baby
19. What to Do if Your Horse Breaks it's Leg
20. How to Trailer your Horse
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Fantastic Horse care information. This book covers all the basics of caring for your Trotting horse. Everything from keeping the stall clean, to caring for the horses coat, to diet, and training techniques. Owning a horse is expensive and time-consuming but highly rewarding, and most importantly, caring for a horse needs to be done right. This is a great reference guide for a first time horse owner to get them up and running. Well done.
I want 12 horses! Your lucky to have them.
I bought this and i trained all my 12 horses