1. Suspend disbelief as you read the following:
2. ""We Become What We Think About."" - Earl Nightingale
3. Then, decide that it's true.
Now, the rest of your life, you'll be testing this for yourself. You may be asking questions like these:
- Can you actually change what you think about?
- Do positive thoughts create a positive personal environment?
- By being critical of anything or anyone around you actually improve conditions?
- Is your health affected by negative thinking?
You'll find continuing instances of how this is true and how it might not be.
You'll be "haunted" by this singular thought, although the results will help you awake with fresh inspirations about how to live your life even better than you are now.
This Compleat edition contains Nigtingale's complete philosophy, compiling all the articles from the five individual parts of this series, about a year's worth of daily study and inspiration.
Get Your Copy Now.