In this busy world in which we live, it is becoming more and more necessary to have both parents working in order to make ends meet. This being the case, especially when young children are in the household, finding someone you can trust to care for your little ones during the work day is important.
Even though a babysitter will do for those occasional evenings out to dinner or a movie, they won't do for the day to day needs of your small children. That is where a nanny comes in!
If you are considering a live-in nanny to care for your children, you want to know how to choose a nanny that will be the best fit for your family's needs. Finding a good nanny isn't always an easy task but it doesn't have to be an impossible one. Once you have access to trustworthy nanny hiring tips, you will be well on your way to finding the perfect nanny for your family.
If it's important for you to find a nanny who treats your children well, respects you and acts responsibly, then this may be the most important letter you ever read.
There's a sense of relief when you finally make the decision to ask for some help. (Especially when you know how to find the perfect nanny.) Just asking for that extra help can ease family tension in no time. Your kids will love the extra attention. (And in many cases, their results in school will improve too.)
When getting your copy of "How to Choose the Perfect Nanny for Your Child" here's just some of what you can expect to find:
- A constant, consistent help in day to day children activities and discipline.
- One on one help for your children in a variety of specialty fields...
- And Have MORE time for the FUN and most important moments with your child!
When a nanny helps you take care of your children, you have more time to get things done with work. Which means you'll have even MORE free time to hang out with your children in their most important moments.
I've put together an eBook appropriately titled "How to Choose the Perfect Nanny for Your Child". Inside you'll find a step-by-step guide to selecting a nanny that you'll feel comfortable with having in your home... AND is the perfect match for your kids.
Here is just SOME of the important information you'll find inside:
• 4 expectations your nanny should understand and be ready to comply with BEFORE you say, “You're hired.”
• You may never have thought to think of this qualification... but a Nanny who knows about this topic could benefit your child incredibly.
• The two, “answer or else” questions to ask every potential nanny.
• 3 standard qualifications for your nanny... given by the International Nanny Association.
• Ever heard of mannies? This may be the best choice for your child you've never even considered before.
• 3 different types of nannies to choose from... and only one may be right for your children.
• Full time nanny vs. part time nanny. Is paying around the clock worth it for your family? Here are some things to consider.
• Will your nanny double as a housekeeper and clean up?
• Deciding factors on how much your nanny is worth... and what you should expect to pay.
• Here's what others generally pay for a nanny.
• What your nanny is likely to expect from you.
• The deal with overtime pay... here are some things you need to know.
• How to handle taxes and the government.
• Does your nanny have the knowledge to care for your children? Here's how to find out, and how to help them attain it.
• 8 courses many colleges offer to child caretakers.
• Here's how many nannies are being taught to raise your children. See which standards are up to par for your family.
• The best way to find your nanny (because an ad in the classifieds isn't ideal).
• Why you should be careful hiring nannies from other countries.
• How to work with a nanny placement agency.
• 9 checks a placement agency usually conducts for every nanny they recommend.
• Will YOU have to pass some tests if you want to hire through a nanny placement agency? It's likely, here's what to expect.
• 5 added benefits to working with a nanny placement agency.
• 5 ways to check on the reputation of an agency before you call them.
• 4 open-ended questions to get a potential nanny talking during an interview... so you can better gauge how well they fit in your home.
• 7 characteristics to pay attention to during an interview for trying to judge character.
• How to define the “rules of the house” using these 5 guidelines.
• The secret to picking up subtle cues from your nanny as you watch them with your child to help y
|Publisher:||Learning Life eBooks|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||484 KB|
About the Author