If you want to learn how to do cross stitch quickly and easily - from picking the material to finishing the project - then you'll want to buy the "How to Do Cross Stitch" guide.
In this book, you will learn about the different stitches of cross stitch, the different types of cross stitch and the different materials used for cross stitch.
• Surprise your friends and family with your new cross stitching skills.
• You won't have to take expensive needlework classes to master the different types of cross stitch.
• You can use your new talent to add decorative touches to your home.
• You can even give your newly finished project as a gift to friends and family.
• If you enjoy art, then this is an opportunity to explore your artistic talents.
• Use it to provide relief from the stress of daily life.
• Master the art of cross stich easily, step by step.
• Discover the pleasure of cross stitching easily with detailed illustrations.
Each chapter has been structured so that it focuses on one particular stitch, material selection, or type of cross stitch. We've included many step-by-step directions as well as pictures to help you along as you learn. In other words, everything you need to know about cross stitching is here at your fingertips. So, let "How to Cross Stitch" help you start stitching today!
Click "Buy Now" to get it now!
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||7 MB|
About the Author
Brenda found that she preferred the challenge of the counted cross stitch to working with the pre-printed images used for stamped cross stitch. She began with the smaller, simpler counted patterns and worked her way up to the more complicated and intricate designs. She has even designed patterns for personal gifts for family and friends.
The best advice Brenda would offer to the beginning cross stitcher is, "Keep going, even when you get frustrated. Any stitch that goes in can be pulled out and be redone."
HowExpert.com publishes short "how to" guides written by everyday experts who have real life, authentic experience about their topic.