The Second Edition of How to Debate the Left on Islam was released on the 16th of April, 2017 and has been professionally edited and improved further, so any feedback related to grammar has been addressed and resolved.
Reviews"Educate yourself with this nugget of gold and use it as a guide" 5/5
- Truth Revolt (USA)
"This book opened my eyes WIDE. (...) This book is well-researched and excellent reading. Everyone should read it" 5/5
- D. Krassoff (USA)
"Lots of good hard facts here, and critical thinking. (...) These ideas need to come out into the open, more people need to read this book" 5/5
- D. Jones (USA)
"A must read for anyone wondering how we got to where we are today in our political state" 5/5
- Anonymous (Canada)
"Awesome book. This knowledge about the dangers of Islam needs to be spread around (...)" 5/5
- Wojciech Szenfeld (United Kingdom)
"Required reading for all Americans" 5/5
"Terrific book, spells out all the problems with Islam today, should be required reading for all non-Westerners and required reading for all Western politicians" 5/5
4.71 out of 5 on Goodreads
Western CivilisationCivilisation is a pact between the dead, the living and the unborn. As a result of political correctness, too many Westerners have forgotten about their responsibility to maintain and defend their cultural heritage, so that their children and grandchildren can live a prosperous, safe and happy life.
Political CorrectnessPolitical correctness has made otherwise perfectly intelligent Westerners unable to think clearly on important issues. We live in a time-period in which we can have an open and honest discussion about almost anything. Anything, except what may be the most dangerous problem of the 21st century: Islam. This is because political correctness has become a religion, that has a very strong effect on the way in which people have learned to view the world. A reflection of this can also be seen in some of the reviews.
The fear of being called a "racist", causes many people to engage in self-censorship and avoid the discussion. Many people feel that things are going in the wrong direction, but then find themselves being called an "Islamophobe" or a "bigot" whenever they try to speak openly about it. Perhaps you have even been called an "racist" or a "bigot" yourself. This book will give you all the information you need to speak out, defend your cultural heritage in a very difficult time-period and open the eyes of your politically correct friends, family-members and colleagues.
This book will allow you to Debate the Left on Islam by...
- providing deep insight into the collective psychology of the politically correct left, so that you can easily expose the inconsistencies and contradictions in their worldview
- providing deep insight into the doctrine of Islam, the overall Muslim mentality, and the hard facts about the population of Muslims in Europe and the West
- preparing you with tons of arguments, such as comparisons with historical events and modern-day events
- providing you with counter-arguments to use against the most common excuses that politically correct individuals bring up in this debate, such as "But what about the Crusades?"
- providing you with tons of examples of debates, conversations, and talking points so that you know what to say and how to respond
Learn how to use your weapons of freedom of expression, freethinking and reason to cut through the politically correct nonsense. Stop engaging in self-censorship and learn How to Debate the Left on Islam.
Politically correct leftists don't want you to read this book... but their grandchildren will thank you later!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|