How to Detect Thirty-Eight Warning Signs of Toxic Friendships offers practical ways to steer you in the right direction to appreciate healthy friendships, and pay close attention as you watch for the red flags. God designed friendships so ENJOY them!
After reading this instructional guide you will discover:
* How to identify unhealthy friendships.
*Early onsets of inappropriate behaviors within a friendship.
* To exercise your boundaries in a friendship.
* How to keep away from toxic friendships.
* How to identify where you are in your friendhips once you complete the Friendship Checklist enclosed.
* How to decree your daily friendship affirmations (also enclosed).
* How to maintain and enjoy fulfilled friendships.
Related collections and offers
|File size:||255 KB|
About the Author
Rita M. Harris is the author of "155 Reasons Why People Choose the Wrong Mate." She is also a Relationship Coach and Inspirational Speaker.
She hold a Masters Degree in the field of Social Work specializing in Mental Health,with a Special Educational and Speech/Language Patholgy background. She's also a graduate of Henry Fernandez Institute of Biblical Studies. She believes it is her assignment to share the many facets and dynamics of friendships gained through her expertise and expereinces with the world.
Rita resides in the beautiful city of Fort Pierce, Florida.
For more information visit:
Online Bookstore @ MiracleBooks4U.com
Rita is available to speak at book workshops,conferences, seminars, and book clubs. Special discount for bulk prices are available.