- Get it by Monday, October 30 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Get the most out of your iPod and iTunes
Fully revised throughout, How to Do Everything: iPod and iTunes, Sixth Edition covers the iPod classic, iPod nano, and iPod shuffle as well as the latest version of iTunes. Find out how to easily load music, podcasts, and video, customize settings, enhance audio quality, manage your iTunes library, convert file formats, recover data, and much more. This step-by-step guide helps you maximize the versatile features of your iPod and iTunes.
- Configure iTunes and load your iPod with music, video, and photos
- Enhance your iPod with accessories such as speakers, cases, adapters, stands, docks, and radio transmitters
- Use your iPod as a home stereo and car stereo
- Learn how to make music sound great in iTunes and on your iPod
- Create high-quality AAC, MP3, or Apple Lossless Encoding files from CDs, vinyl, or other sources
- Buy and download content from the iTunes store or find free songs online
- Create video files that work with the iPod classic
- Sync your iPod with multiple computers
- Use your iPod as an external drive or backup device
- Recover songs and videos from your iPod
- Troubleshoot problems with your iPod or iTunes
|Series:||How to Do Everything Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.32(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.70(d)|
About the Author
Guy Hart-Davis is the author of more than 70 computer books, including The Healthy PC, Second Edition; iPad and iPhone Administrator's Guide; Integrating Macs into Windows Networks; and How to Do Everything: iPhone 4S.