This incredible how to draw book by best-selling artist Broderick S Johnson is the perfect way to learn how to draw your favorite animals. Each page contains an easy 4 step process so that anyone can easily learn how to draw.
Large prints 8.5"x11" and includes 100 How To Animal drawings and Bonus advanced drawings.
Blank Page Included With Each Picture
A Blank page is included with each picture so you can practice drawing without having to use a separate drawing pad. This book contains over 200 pages.
One Image Per Page
Each image is printed on 1 page to prevent bleed-through.
Includes FREE Digital Version
As a special bonus, you can download a PDF and print your favorite images as many times as you want.
Makes the Perfect Gift
Surprise that special someone in your life and make them smile. Buy two copies and enjoy coloring together.
Intro to Drawing
Drawing is a fun activity for both the young and the old. It has many benefits and it is a great way to pass the time. To some, drawing can even be a great source of income aside from just being a simple hobby. Drawing is not just for people with talent. It is for everyone. If you are not confident with your drawing skills then don't worry for there are now tutorials to help you with this problem. Remember that there is no right or wrong when it comes to art so just do it.
Benefits of Drawing - There are many benefits to drawing. Here are just some of them:
1. Enhances Creativity & Improves Focus
- Putting your ideas on paper is not as easy as it seems. It actually requires a great deal of creativity from a person to be able to do so. If you are already a born artist then it is just a matter of honing your skills and talents further to become more creative. For others, it might take more training and more thinking out of the box to do so. Drawing helps your mind pay more attention to different details which improves your focus and concentration.
2. Enhances Memory & Analytical Thinking
- Drawing hones your mind's sharpness as it allows thinking and imagination to work in parallel. The unique combination of both mental activity and creativity helps you have fun while it continues to satisfy the artist in you. Sure there is no math involved in drawing however, there is always a science to it, a step by step process, a plan on what you should do first and do last. Drawing aids you in understanding problems from different perspectives. It also helps you analyze how you can do something in less time and effort while having fun.
3. Relieves Stress, Anxiety & Depression
- Drawing is a great stress reliever. You can effectively achieve this by venting out all your thoughts and emotions through your drawings. Not only will you feel relaxed by the end of the process, you will also feel like you have removed the negativity from your system even if it is for a short time only.
How to Draw?
Following a step by step process helps you improve your drawing skills. Start by using a simple construction of what you want to draw by using basic lines and shapes. You can just add more details along the way in order to be able to create a better end product. Be sure to make your construction as light as possible as these basic shapes and lines will be erased at the end of the drawing process. Don't worry about making mistakes. After all, drawing is also about having fun. So go ahead and try these simple step by step tutorials.
Buy Now, Start Drawing, and Relax...
Scroll to the top of the page and click the buy button.