The Complete Guide to Forming Your Own Limited Liability Company in Florida
Every business owner must be aware of the areas of potential risk-from violations of security laws to consumer lawsuits. Setting up an LLC is the best precaution to ensure liability protection for both individual members and the company as an entity. How to Form a Limited Liability Company in Florida teaches anyone how to protect his or her assets in an era of lawsuits and business culpability. How to Form a Limited Liability Company in Florida is a comprehensive guide to setting up and running an LLC in order to best benefit from its liability protection. Learn how you can get the most that an LLC offers, while complying with state regulations.
• Comparing Advantages and Disadvantages of an LLC
• Determining the Best Type of LLC
• Distributing Assets
• Converting an Existing Business
• Establishing Asset Protection
• Listing of federal exemptions
• Guide to selling interest
• Business structure comparison chart
• Step-by-step instructions
• Plain-English glossary of terms
• Ready-to-use, blank forms
Ready-to-Use Forms with Instructions:
• Articles of Organization
• Plan Merger
• Certificate of Conversion to LCC
• and many more…
|Series:||Sphinx Legal Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.64(w) x 10.84(h) x 0.65(d)|
About the Author
Mark Warda received his BA in Political Science from the University of Illinois in Chicago and his JD from the University of Illinois in Champaign. He has studied at the University of Oxford, England and in Barcelona and Cologne.
He has been a lawyer for over 25 years and has written or coauthored more than seventy self-help legal guides. He has recently returned to actively practicing law full time in addition to continuing to write from his Florida home.