Joseph Mancuso means business. He takes you into your bank and into the offices of America's venture capitalists for an inside look at how they work and what they expect from prospective borrowers. He tells you exactly what actions to take every step of the way and how to distinguish yourself in the lender's eyes. How to Get a Business Loan will dramatically enhance your chances of putting together a deal you can live with and profit by. Inside, you'll learn how to:
- Negotiate to keep yourself and your spouse from personally guaranteeing corporate debt
- Fine-tuning your business plan for bankers or for venture capitalists
- Communicate effectively and avoid the common pitfalls
- Prepare your financial statement in the best possible light
- Put together a winning entrepreneurial team, including lawyers, accountants, and ad agencies
- Evaluate a bank, obtain inside information, and check your own credit rating
- Build your case piece by piece and prepare for the crucial questions
- Proceed if your first request is turned down
- Apply for a Small Business Administration Loan
- --and much more!
When you're ready to get down to business, How to Get a Business Loan will help put you in the money.