About The Author
ary Fallon Miller is the author of the recommended How to Get a Job with a Cruise Line and the new 2001 Cruise Chooser: Buyer�s Guide to Cruise Bargains, Discounts & Deals.
|Publisher:||Ticket to Adventure, Incorporated|
|Edition description:||5TH, Revised|
|Product dimensions:||5.52(w) x 8.51(h) x 0.76(d)|
Table of Contents1. Adventure-Travel-Romance
TOP 20 QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
2. Job Descriptions from People on the Job
Cruise Ship Lifestyles: The Inside Story
3. TOP 10 FIRST TIME JOBS plus 2 Free Travel Opportunities
4. JOB APPLICATION TIPS from People in the know.
5. 10 BEST WAYS TO APPLY
6. CRUISE LINE PROFILES AND JOB CONTACTS: Which cruise line should I apply to? What jobs are there? Where can I travel? Who is hiring?
7. INSIDE THE CRUISE INDUSTRY-Leadership
8. BEAUTY AT SEA Job contacts for the Spa & Salon
9. WANTED: LECTURERS, INSTRUCTORS & GENTLEMEN HOSTS - 3 FREE WAYS TO TRAVEL
10. TRAVEL & TOURISM TRAINING PROGRAMS
11. BENEFITS AT SEA
What People are Saying About This
Excellent. Any faculty member in a tourism school would appreciate having copies of How to Get a Job with a Cruise Line available. (Bob McIntosh, Ph.D. Academic Council Member Emeritus Institute of Certified Travel Agents)
Whenever we get a question regarding how to find a job in the cruise industry, your book is our first reference point. (James G. Godsman, President, Cruise Lines International Association, CLIA)
The interviews with cruise line professionals, and the tips they offer, provide invaluable "insider's information...it's truly like having a friend in the cruise business. (Director of Personnel, American Hawaii Cruises)